What is the AI Trading Trend Bot and what strategy it uses
The AI Trading Trend Bot uses a simpler strategy than the Grid trading bot.
Firstly, this strategy is very powerful and useful when the trend in the market is clear (prices going up steadily, the so called Bull Market in trading terms) but it can also be used to a trending down market for accumulation purposes (if a user wants to accumulate a certain coin, example PRDX, he will not get pure USDT profits, but it will accumulate the coin chosen.
To give the user the possibility to use one or both of the explained strategies, the trend bot has 2 functions that can be set up with only one active or with both: The Buy Side and The Sell Side.
The Buy/Sell Side trading logic and settings
Starting with the Buy Side function and logic of the Trend bot, this strategy will work best with an uptrend/bull market structure, when the prices of tokens are going up.
There are 3 main settings : Entry % , Take Profit % and Save Losses %:
- Entry % : this number will be the % difference where the bot will start trading and execute his entry market order between the current price of the selected pair and the % the user will decide. The user can set “0” if he wants the bot to enter immediately at current market price, if the user puts 10%, the bot will place a market order at 10% over the current market price. The user cannot put a negative number because the logic doesn’t work that way, only positive % numbers
- Take Profit % : this number will be the % difference between the Entry market order and the Take Profit Sell order. This Buy and Sell orders, when completed, the user will receive the profits of the trade (in volume done if the bot is paired with an Instant Bonus contract, or in invested token amount if the user chose the Classic bot (no Instant Bonus)
- Save Losses % : this settings works as the Take Profit, but as the name implies, it’s function is to protect user funds using correct and studied settings by selling in loss if the trade doesn’t go the predicted way, giving the user a line of defense against negative price volatility
Now, about the Sell Side strategy, this will be deactivated by default, if the user accept and want to use it, the checkbox will need to be clicked to activate it.
The user can use both functions at the same time or use only one or the other by disabling the Sell Side or by writing “0” as value in the Buy Side, in this case only the Sell Side strategy will work.
The Sell Side strategy works in the opposite way in comparison to the Buy Side:
- Entry %: this number will be the negative % difference where the bot will start trading and execute his entry market order between the current price of the selected pair and the % the user will decide (if the user puts a 1% , the entry market order will be placed 1% below current market price, not above). The main difference is that this order will be a Sell order, not a buy order. The bot will sell PRDX/BTC or another non stablecoin token to rebuy it at lower price and by doing this accumulating more amount every completed trade
- Take Profit % : this number will be the % difference between the Entry market order and the Take Profit Buy order. This Sell and Buy orders, when completed, will reward the user with an higher amount of the non stablecoin from initial amount (if the user choose to use the Instant Bonus version, when liquidated, he will not received the accumulation amount, but only the volume created of course). The Take Profit Buy order will be placed under the entry price (not above as it in the Buy Side strategy)
- Save Losses % : no difference between the Sell Side and Buy Side in this settings. The only difference is that if it’s triggered, the bot will make a Buy order at a higher price from the Entry, resulting in a loss in the amount of the non stablecoin (PRDX etc)
The final setting will be the amount that the user want to invest in the bot AI strategy (if the user choose to pair the bot with an Instant Bonus contract, the funds will be locked up until the contract expires and liquidation process is completed. If the user choose instead the Classic version, he can liquidate the bot whenever he wants or choose, but no bonus will be give to the user).
Trade fees and minimum % for Take Profit/Save Losses
The Bot automatically takes into account the fees applied by the platform.
These percentages rounded up are based on this formula which concerns fees: 0.375% (purchase fee) + 0.375 (sales fee) = 0.75% (total fee for each complete trade) - fees discount of the belonging Line:
No line (0% discount): min % should be at/over 0.8%
Silver Line (10% discount): min % should be at/over 0.75%
Gold Line (15% discount): min % should be at/over 0.65%
Platinum Line (20% discount): min % should be be at/over 0.6%
Black Line (25% discount): min % should be at/over 0.57%
The Trend bot will do unlimited orders amount while it’s active and not stopped by the user or by the expiration of the Instant Bonus contract if he’s paired with one.
When the bot completes a Buy/Sell completed order in the Buy/Sell side, he’ll reposition itself based on the Entry % of current price and restart the strategy again with the same settings.
Liquidation of Bot Funds
When the User decides to stop the bot and liquidate the funds (this explanation is about the use of the Classic bot, in case of an Instant Bonus Contract paired bot the liquidation process will start after the contract is expired, as it is with the Grid Bot), an automated process will start and all funds will be converted to the initial invested token/coin (BTC/PRDX/USDT) and sent to the spot wallet of the user.
Rebalancing of funds within the Bot
When launching a new version (first version and later by user choice, with new range or price settings to improve performance) of the Bot (Grid and Trend), whether with contract or without contract (classic Bot), there is it will be a rebalancing of the funds within it (example, Bot grid on BTC / USDT pair, the user USD chooses T as the currency to invest in. When the Bot starts up for the first time, and for each subsequent new version , the bot initiates the rebalancing of funds to place orders at different or in a different range. has half funds in USDT and half in BTC, will sell BTC and buy it back at the current market price, which may be different from the initial price since the launch of the bot).
To avoid time wasters, to study the product, charts, technical analysis and research on the market and make personal decisions to limit these time wasters.