There are a few things to notice before you withdraw your tokens:
The amount you withdraw must be under the daily withdrawal limit (the daily withdrawal limit will be explained and prompted on the page).
The following are the steps to withdraw tokens:
- Log in your ParamountDax account, please visit: www.paramountdax.com
- After you successfully login your account, please click on Funds
3. Please input the keyword of the coin or select a coin/token to withdraw.
4. Select the currency you want withdraw, put the receiver address.
5. Specify the amount you'd like to withdraw and then click on send.
6. Go to your email and confirm the Withdraw
We take BTC as an example, you can copy the “BTC Deposit Address" in the corresponding platform, and paste it to the “BTC Withdrawal Address” section
After that, please input the withdrawal amount. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get.
Please be kindly advised:
- Withdrawal in ParamountDax is a deposit action in the corresponding platform.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC in ParamountDax, please make sure you choose to deposit BTC in the corresponding platform.
- If you have not finished your personal verification, your withdrawal limit is 2 BTC every 24 hours.
- After you click “Send”, you will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and click “Confirm Withdraw”.
For internal safety reason, the confirmation email will valid for 30 mins. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
- After you successfully withdraw from ParamountDax, you can go back to the home page, and click Funds-Deposit & Withdrawal History. You can visit the blockchain to check the status of any specific deposit.
Article is closed for comments.