1. Please log in ParamountDax, and click on the top right corner
2. Please click “Security Settings”
3. In the Google Auth section, click on Disable.
4. Enter login password and Google Auth. The code generated by Google Auth.
5. Then click on “submit” to disable Google Auth.
Did binding fail issue, how to resolve the issue?
- Ensure that the “Google Authenticator” App is installed in the Mobile phone;
- Ensure time between the mobile phone which run Google Auth app and the computer which log in ParamountDax is synchronized;
- Ensure input the right password and 2FA code;
- Android: Please ensure the date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
- iPhone: please ensure the date & time setting “Set Automatically” is on.